1978 DODGE MAGNUM XE... HELP!

Guest deejay

Guest deejay

i recently bought a 1978 Dodge Magnum XE. it is my first car. i want to start doing some work on it very soon. :confused:

where can i find parts for a car like this? from what i have been told, this car is very similar to the Chrysler Cordoba. i need seals for the windows, doors, etc. i also need body panels and stuff like that. a wiper motor would be great too.

thanks for the help!

Might be Shermans can help on the body panles ( dont know what you need ) many other suppliers out there. Metro rubber or steele rubber ( dont know if they cater to newer cars but prob. ) believe it or not dealers all over the country have this stuff still laying around as well. Trouble is noone knows they have it. You will have no problem finding parts for this car. I had one years go, they are great cars, rode like a cadillac.

You will fing that most of the parts you need are indeed Cordoba. Wiper motor, and rubber parts for sure, most of the body as well, I think that the hood and fenders may be different.

These cars are prone to rust in the trunk lid and floor.

Guest deejay

wow. thanks for the info guys. this is a HUGE help. i will post some pics of this car as i start working on it.

Guest deejay

i see. that's a good thing to hear. i thought i would never find anything based on the fact that i have never seen a 78 magnum besides mine. thanks for the info.