1991 Reatta Coupe

farnelle

I have a 1991 Reatta Coupe for sale. The car has just over 33K miles and is in showroom condition. It is detailed immaculately and is a senior gold car. The color is white with tan interior. Pin stripe is tan and the moulding is black. No 16 way seats but does have a CD player. The cd player does not work. Everything else on the car works perfectly.

This car is as near perfect as they come and is truly one of the nicest Reattas I have seen. The price is $9,000. I can be reached at 803-754-6922 or email eafarnell@gmail.com.

Guest HessLakeGuy

I remember judging that car last July. Nice car.

Something about a white car with a saddle interior that made it memorable---that is a nice combination.

Tom

I have seen this car and it is the nicest Reatta I have ever seen. I have judged at many BCA/Reatta events and never seen a nicer car, even ones with almost no miles on them.

I saw the car when the previous owner had the car and he was fanatics fanatic about cleaning and detailing.

This person would even make a Green Bay Puker fanatic look like a slacker.

Go Pittsburgh.

I have seen this car and it is the nicest Reatta I have ever seen. I have judged at many BCA/Reatta events and never seen a nicer car, even ones with almost no miles on them.

I saw the car when the previous owner had the car and he was fanatics fanatic about cleaning and detailing.

This person would even make a Green Bay Puker fanatic look like a slacker.

Go Pittsburgh.

Well look at that... A fan of a team that can never win the big one... [4 FOUR super bowls and NO wins] once again jumps off the Vikes wagon and onto any team' wagon that plays the Pack. Mini Vikings... can't beat the Pack

They won't even need a different stadium as who would go to see a team that will have a worst record then the Lions next year!?

Oh and Jim next time you are in Green Bay visiting your son, give me a call. I still have those parts for you [no charge of course] and maybe we can go to Gibson's and strip down the two Reattas that are out there.

Dave,

We will be in GB on Feb 12 but am not sure if I can meet you. Will be busy all day and then leave early to go back home on Sunday. If I can get away I will give you a call.

I am a Viking fan but have always disliked the Pack, so much so that I would rather see the Viking lose than the Pack win.

Many many people in WI have actual shrines in their homes to the Packers and most packer fans put the team above family, work or God. Most football fans argue with the wife on Monday after a loss but Packer fans are still beating the wife and kicking the dog on the following Thursday. Packer fans are the worst of the worst.

It is an old saying used by everyone. My two favorite teams are my home team and whomever is playing the Packers.

I am not a Steelers fan but hopefully they can win and then I will buy a Steelers hat to wear when I go across the bridge to Superior WI.

Did I mention I don't like the Packers?:) Almost as much as I do not like Toyotas.

I have seen the shrines and I agree they are foolish. The closer one gets to Green Bay the worse it is. I enjoy watching the Pack, but I am not crazy like some about it.

I just find it interesting that the Viking fans hate the Packers so much, that they will sign free agent Packers just so they can beat them. [they even signed Mike Tice as head coach so he wouldn't interview with Green Bay]. GB got Mike McCarthy and we know where that went.

Brett Favre hated the new management team at GB so much for drafting Aaron Rodgers and not listening to him about signing players, that he finangled his way out of GB, to ultimately get to Minnesota, so he would have a chance to beat the Pack. And now he's gone and by the time the Vikes get a real quaterback, their team will be too old.

BTW [to stay on topic] if you endorse a Reatta [or any car for that matter] one should buy it. You recommended two cars to me, one I passed on, [but you bought it] and it turned out to be a good car [other then a few electrical issues, now resolved].

Thanks, and maybe see you on the 12th.