37 dodge business coupe

Guest 37 dodge business coupe

37%20dodge%20brothers%20coupe%2020015[1]just got home with her and couldn't be more pleased. car has rebuilt original flathead 6 and three speed on the floor. I'm looking for some parts including glass, drivers roll up and passenger roll up and vent glass. passenger door lock and key, and a rebuilt starter. mostly stock, uncut, and surprisingly complete! I am intereted in any parts let me know what you have. :D Edited by 37 dodge business coupe
added image (see edit history)

thanks guys I appreciate all the input and info she is definately a 37 she has the original california black plates that were issued with it in 37. the headlights could throw you off because they have been relocated from stock position. foot pedal starter gave me trouble, the switch on the starter shorted out and fried my positive lead and the battery!! scary but happened in my friends driveway so we were able to notice the trouble. lucky! starter is being rebuilt and I'm planning on a battery isolator with new leads. hindsight tells me that sitting on the battery is a bit dicey so that will be relocated to the trunk. none the less I'm as proud as a puppy with two bones! I'll post more interesting pictures soon, I would love to see any photo's you all have