Model A out back...

keiser31

Well, actually, pretty cool car, and there were accessory pickup truck beds designed to go where the "rumple seat" went....so what's the story, for sale or "I'll restore it one day..."

That car actually had part of the sides of the quarter panel cut to fit that truck bed. I don't think it was an early kit. The car is in Yreka, California on Interstate 5. The guy's name is Tony and his number is (530)842-3779. email at tonycunial@msn.com. He has a passel of GTOs, too. Sorry, I did not get a price.

It's a 1930. I hope whoever gets it, gets it running and keeps it just as it is in appearance.

There are enough shiny restored ones already, but ones with that much patina are what

real Model A users remember.

It's something how pickups have so much of a longer life than cars. In this instance as in thousands of others,the car would have been junked years ago if not for its rebirth. So many other cars,especially model As turn up on ebay where you can see the back panel of a tudor was moved behind the doors or you see the coupe 1/4 window. In Keiser's last post of the 70s junkyard they had a pretty nice A pickup, a39 Ford pickup and a Hudson pickup among mostly derelicts.(Excuse me all you airflow fans.)