Hershey is Right Around the Corner!

R W Burgess

Shoprat has always had a list of where everyone is located in Hershey.

This year, I'd like to see a list of where the various clubs are on the flea market field. I just read a post on the Willis Forum mentioning that the Willis-Knight Club has a tent in the red field. This tent also has a demonstration sleeve valve engine on-site, something I have never see the insides of before.

I will pin this to the top and you guys can add it as necessary.

Wayne

The Crosley Auto Club does not have an official spot put I have represented them at my space since 1973. I hand out club info and the latest list of Crosley vendors.

I am available for Crosley Q&A when I'm not walking the fields which is usually early, meal times and evenings. My wife has heard the speel enough times, she can answer some of the questions.

Chocolate Field I 8-10

Watch for the big Crosley banners and the Crosley engine blocks holding down the canopy.

Wayne-- The Willys Knight people are at the most eastern point of the red field,and parallel with the exit road(I always say under the roller coaster). The cutaway engine is a great display. And if I remenber correctly you can turn a crank and see how the sleeves function.I am just a few spots away and a great many people stop to view it. ---Bob

Wayne-- The Willys Knight people are at the most eastern point of the red field,and parallel with the exit road(I always say under the roller coaster). The cutaway engine is a great display. And if I remenber correctly you can turn a crank and see how the sleeves function.I am just a few spots away and a great many people stop to view it. ---Bob

That crank engine display sounds like the same one you can see at the Crawford Museum in Cleveland. Any W-K fans near Cleveland might like to check it out and also see the W-K cars on display there.

• 1 month later...

We waited on Boathouse re. for entrance to our field, as prescribed in the rules, etc. The who;e situation at the intersection was uncontrolled, unlike in years past. The vendors (us) just trickled from Boathouse onto the road into the hershey grounds, as the traffic lights allowed, which was a slow crawl. Other just turned left or right off of Hershey park drive and went right in. In the past officers prevented this. I wonder if the cutbacks that have been taking place around the country have taken place in Hershey and they are way down in numbers? Whatever, it was a mess, and slow.