Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Here we are on Christmas eve in Boston. This afternoon we walked downtown to Newbury Street and stopped in several stores. Those last minute shoppers make it seem like an old time holiday. No antique cars in sight, just inner city clunkers. Best wishes for the holidays to all you DFers and your families. God bless. smile.gif" border="0

a Belated Merry Christmas to all on the DF. I was in GA over the weekend, keeping up with the DF on my laptop. Christmas morning I was only online long enough to checkout the weather report for the drive home. My Christmas present was to return home and find out that sometime between Sat. moring and Tues. afternoon my furance burned up a fan relay. My house was 58° with the thermostat set on 70°. When furnace would ignite the blower wouldn't come on. I've got it hot wired so it runs all the time until the parts I need come. At least I got heat!!

I just got on here after a brief outage. A belated Merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous New Year to you all.<P>Sal ~ Go back and read your post. I'm sure you have more than ONE friend on the DF. wink.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0rolleyes.gif" border="0 ~ hvs