Is this from an antique vehicle or some other antique like a wagon?

Shop Rat

We recently got back from a trip to McCall Idaho. My step-son and his family liver there. It is 100 miles due north of Boise. It was very hot and the kids wanted to go down to the river that is a short distance from their house.

Richard and the kids started bringing things to the bank that are either off of very old vehicles or maybe wagons/buggies. This is the first item they found. It was covered in crud. Richard took a claw hammer and cleaned the worst of the gunk off.

Anyone have any idea what it is off of?

post-36313-143138257193_thumb.jpg

post-36313-143138257203_thumb.jpg

Guest windjamer

:) Gosh S.R. anyone can see thats a pancake turner from the old days.:D

Sorry Susan, I just couldnt resist .The devil made me do it.;)

:) Gosh S.R. anyone can see thats a pancake turner from the old days.:D

Sorry Susan, I just couldnt resist .The devil made me do it.;)

Not to worry wj. We jokingly thought the same thing when they dug it out of the river bottom. :D I couldn't believe all the stuff they hauled out. :eek: I plan to post more photos of other itmes. It is a very shallow river in that spot. Our grandson is seven and he was only waist deep in the deepest part there.

Susan, Should post on what is it to identify the make and year of the buggy or maybe motorized wagon?:D

You know, I looked for that forum and thought it had been taken down. Now I just realized it is a sub-forum under Photos and Videos. OOPS!! :o

Maybe Peter G. will move it over there for me.

Guest windjamer
:D Hey Sussy Q I just thought, Theres gold in that there creek.Keep diging if you find the rest of that buggy you could restore it then sell it to restore Woodstock.:D

My step-son e-mailed that he is going to go back and see if he can find the other step. :) Wonder what all they will find this time. I told him there is a reward if they find Jimmy Hoffa. He just might be in there somewhere. :eek:

• 2 weeks later...