2010 Riviera Meet Hersey Pa. Photographs

Guest Jamul

Guest Jamul

Over 400 Photographs of the 2010 ROA meet and group tour of the AACA Museum held in Hersey PA. 144 Rivieras were assembled for this great event.

Link: http://louadzima.zenfolio.com/

Note: for some reason this link will not go my homepage directly. If you don't see Riviera picture please cut and paste this address in your web browser: http://louadzima.zenfolio.com/

Also here is a link to my Suncar and Trailer project I made.

Link: Riviers Suncar and Trailer

Edited by Jamul
Link error (see edit history)

Guest jonly

it shows me photos of a demonstration, a mohawked guy facing off against some riot police.

wth did you folks do this year?

Guest Jamul

jonly

Note: for some reason this link will not go my homepage directly. If you do not see pictures of Rivieras, look to the right side of the page and click on my name "Lou Adzima Photography". I tried to fix this but it just reverts back.

Guest Jamul

Thanks Ed

I agree. Visiting with the people is the best! The cars are beautiful! The trouble is I'm beginning to feel like I need to be RESTORED!

Lou

Lou,

The pictures are outstanding. Thank you posting. I know that was a lot of work! The link worked OK for me. I saw you many times working tirelessly during various functions.

I didn't get to talk to you but it was good to see you again. I think it was in the late 80s when I last saw you at a Riv function. I didn't recognize you at first because your hairstyle changed. :D

Guest Jamul
Lou,

The pictures are outstanding. Thank you posting. I know that was a lot of work! The link worked OK for me. I saw you many times working tirelessly during various functions.

I didn't get to talk to you but it was good to see you again. I think it was in the late 80s when I last saw you at a Riv function. I didn't recognize you at first because your hairstyle changed. :D

Jason

Glad to here from you! I too wanted to see you.I think it must have been the Nashville meet in '93. As I remember you ordered some parts from me prior to the meet. I was blow away with your '66 ground up restoration, I did wish to talk to about. Please keep me up to date with the progress. (ilovejamul@cox.net).

Lou