The passing of NEOBCA's Bill Horak

Rich Morton

It is with sadness that I report today the passing of Bill Horak to begin his "CELESTIAL DRIVE".Bill was a long standing member of the BCA and a founding member of the Northeast Ohio Chapter of the BCA [NEOBCA].If any of you have attended any of the regional events in the Great Lakes region or the National events in Flint you most likely would have had the opportunity to rub shoulders with and maybe share a brew with Bill.I'm sure we all consider ourselves Buick fanatics ,but Bill was our own Mr. BUICK!!!.I have posted the obit for Bill which includes his photo.We have truly lost one of our biggest advocates.RIP BILL....... May your bombsight lead you straight to Heaven! Obituary for Willis A. "Bill" Horak (11 March 2010)

Guest my3buicks

My thoughts and prayers are with Bill's family. He was a great person, and I had the privilege of enjoying his friendship for 3 decades.

I met Bill a zillion years ago, and we immediately became friends as he was the kind of person that you knew was a real "straight arrow" You also knew where you stood with him because he always spoke his mind !! The heavens have received another saint. Bill was the kind of man that people listened to and was respected by the whole antique auto community

• 1 month later...
Guest Clearwater

Thank you so much for all of your kind words. My Dad was a great guy who absolutely loved his old cars. He will be sorely missed by all.