Rubber the Right Way Source

CTX-SLPR

Is "Rubber the Right Way" a vendor for Steel, Soft-seal, and other manufacturers? I'm thinking that I'd be more concerned with the product than the vendor. I got what I thought was a tremendously good deal on the seals for my '64 Riv from the company that's associated with Bethel's Goat Farm (Pontiac GTO supplier) He was able to get me items that weren't listed anywhere else. Here's a link to their products.

Weatherstrip Special - Quality Automotive Seals - 1-888-999-7876

Ed

Gungeey,

In reference to the "them" in your post; to whom are you referring.? You used a pronoun without an antecedent. Are you referring to Rubber the Right Way or are you referring to Weathestrip Special? The items I got from Weatherstrip Special were from Steele and Sof-seal; very good products although I don't know their country of origin.

Ed

Sorry for the confusion, I was relaying my experience to the original poster in regards to his question..

But in reading the whole exchange for a second time, I was wondering: What difference would it make as to what car CTX might have when inquiring about a certain company and their offerings?

Oh well...anyways, HAVE FUN! Steve