stolen 87 gn

Guest tazmansc

Guest tazmansc

I don't know if this is the right place to do this.

This morning I woke up to find my 1987 buick gn gone,someone stole it.

I live in little river s.c.

I was just about done with complete restoration.Just got it back 3 weeks ago after a fresh paint job

I've bought this car brand new in 1988. it still needs alittle inside work

rip in drivers seat and a burn hole in passenger seat.

Who ever took it had to break steering wheel lock to start it, but they might have towed it.

The tag number is AQU 358 South Carolina plat only on rear

front plate is a picture of wolf with Bad To the Bone written on it

The vin # is1G4GJ1179HP457658 it is on the nation wide police stolen car notice.

this car is my baby we went through alot.

If anyone see's or comes across it please contact police

Thank you,

tazmansc

Guest tazmansc

thank you earlman. i don't thinl it was stolen for a joy ride. i think the person who stole it knows what he has. again thank you very much tazmansc

So sorry Tazman

I always wanted a grand national.

They were BAD eggs for a V-6. I always knew they would be future collectables were most cars made these days are throw aways or disposable.

I hope the guy that stole it makes the wrong move when a SC or GA Highway Patrolman pulls him over. If you know what I mean.

Good luck on recovering your baby.

Bill Harmatuk

Guest prof pat

Tazman sorry to hear about your problem, get on the phone to every classic car parts and restoration shop within 200 miles of you home, fax photo and info, quickly. usually the will try to sell parts that they strip asap. good luck Pat

You also might want to print up a flier with the information you put here, along with a photo, and send it to every state's DMV starting with your state and rotating out until you have covered the bases. Someone just might try to get a hardship title on it and that might help catch whomever did this.

A friend of our's has a GN and I know how mad he would be if someone stole his car. :mad:

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please don't rest on your laurels thinking the authorities are doing all they can do. They do the best they can, but just for a short while. Unfortunately there are many more cases they have to handle every day. I would do as others have suggested, mail fliers to parts house and body shops and motor vehicle depts, law enforcement, etc. Let the computer be your friend. Between e-mail and snail mail, try to cover as many as possible. You'll never stop looking. Good luck. Post a picture here so we can keep our eye out for it also.

Has anyone come up with an alarm system that alerts the owner that their vehicle is being tampered with and then allows one to trace their vehicle? Like Lo-jack . A homing device so to speak.

Skip