WC53 Dodge Power Wagon --- Help?

Ovalrace25

Just trying this here to see if I can get some help.. I have a 42 Dodge WC53. This is the Suburban type of body with two roll down windows one each side plus the door windows. I need to find correct original seats for this one. I have NO seats at all. No pictures of what they look like and nothing to go on...

Anyone????

Thanks!

Rod

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to keep it original. I have been to SOME of the military websites.. I have been getting much more help from the AACA forums. Not sure but maybe some of the military guys dont want anyone to know what they got! Ha!

I have also been trying to get some parts from one of the dealers... Sent an email order, and have no reply from then either.

This is the second WC53 I have found.. This one is so darn good, it gets to be first.. LATER I will still try to get the other one together.

• 4 months later...
Guest truckdog62563

Have you been to the Power Wagon Advertiser site? It's good. I also subscribe to the magazine and have seen several stories of WC53 restorations there. I'd think you could connect with other owners that would share digital pics of their interiors. Stu

Welcome to Power Wagon Advertiser

Thnaks for all the help so far.. Seats are simillar to school bus stuff... VERY close matter of fact. Round tube with flat foam bases.. Yes, one of the Power Wagon website contacts can make them for about 350 each. There are 4 seats, two are close to the same size, the other two are each different.

I also need a pair of the front drive hub to axle plates.

• 3 weeks later...

There is a guy in Colorado that just bought a 42 wc 1/2 ton, he is going to restore it as it is complete and in very good condition. It has the original seats, I think he would send pictures and dimensions. Ken Kafka (970-834-2416) (nash2ton@thinair.net)