A.E.A. electrical service parts catalog.

I am not quite sure of the exact title, but I am trying to track down a copy of the A.E.A. service parts catalog from I think 1930 or 1931. Someone on eBay had copies/reprints of these listed a while back (at least a year) and through my own dumb fault I never bought one. As much as I search now I am unable to find them again. If I remember correctly they were a few hundred pages and coverd up to about 1930. If anyone can point me in the right direction, or at least has an idea as to what I am talking about, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Steve Hughes

I know of the ebay seller that you are referring to. I have bought some of his reprint manuals and they are very good quality. Unfortunately I just went into ebay and checked and he is "no longer a registered user". I don't know why he would quit on ebay. Here is his email address. Maybe he can be contacted that way.

third7cav@cs.com

I hope this helps you find the catalog you are looking for. I have an original of it, and it is helpful at times.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for everyone that helped, I was able to find the catalog that I was looking for. Found a very nice reprint.

But now I have a new problem, I have found an original 1932 A.E.A. Electrical Service Parts Catalog that is missing some of the back pages. So, if anyone has a reprint/copy/original of the 1932 version that can help me out with the missing pages that would be fantastic. The one that I have is missing pages 175 to the end, this includes part of the Motor tuck/Bus/Tractor/Misc. section, the Magneto section and the alphabetical index. No real pertinent missing information, I would just like to have the comlete catlog. If anybody out there can offer me some copies of these pages to finish out this catalog, that would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for all of your help in locating the 1936 catalog, here's hoping we can do it again.