1900-04 car project,parts,etc. on Ebay,N/R

Please see on Ebay my 6 auctions,listed under Ebay poster name "Invision2000" . Includes a 1900-04 authentic car project of an unidentified runabout in the "pre-1939 collector cars for sale catagory" on Ebay,with tiller steering,axles,springs,seat etc. , with the following listed under the vintage car parts for sale catagory:a circa 1900 body probably off of a buggy,that would make a super horseless carriage,an unidentified 1900-04 super neat cast iron front axle. and a transmission band assembly and a pair of rear wheel brake band assemblies off of a 1903-08 Cadillac,but could be used on any early car.All auctions are no reserve.Photos also avail. from me by email. George Albright,Ocala,Fla. email gnalbright@gmail.com

Edited by George Albright (see edit history)

Guest Gary Hearn

Not to be disagreeable, but I would not classify a listing with a high opening bid as a "no reserve" auction. A no reserve auction is just that, the market sets the opening price and it sells to the highest bidder. In this case, you have a reserve amount disguised as the opening bid.

• 1 month later...