90 black soft top complete with window and frame (throwing out)

89TC-16V

i am cleaning up around here and have a good soft top, rear window and frame all together off my 90 i parted. the liner wasnt great, but the black top was in good shape. back window in good shape. anybody wants any of it, its getting thrown out this week. last one i shipped complete was about 150$ via ups. cant take pictures as its all folded up. willing to sell the fabric or the frame or the glass separately, make offer.

I read that as wanting offers on parts of the top to compensate for the labor of separating them from what will be thrown out. Easier to just get rid of the entire thing.

I've thought of doing the same but just can't get myself to toss rare parts in the trash. All that has gone in the trash by me are the rear headliner boards from the hardtop, the carpet and the sound deadener under the carpet. I will be changing houses very soon so my 'miscellaneous' interior parts may go in the dumpster anyway. That may be the time I pull MY softtop out, open it up, and check for any damage by little critters from being stored on the floor of a garage.

had pictures of it when i first took off for anybody that wanted them last year. cant do much now for pictures. throwing it out because i have a good top on my car and dont need this lying around. if somebody wanted to come pick it up they can have it. if you want pieces obviously im not shipping them for free.

im interested in the soft top as a whole. when i got my TC, i was told the soft top was crapped out, so if i can get a replacement for free, thats what i want. paying for shipping is just a trade-off. plus, i too dislike seeing useful things being sent to the landfill especially if they are rare and expensive to have custom crafted.

side note: i havent had time to even go to where my project TC is parked to get the hard top off and soft top open. i have noticed the switches for soft top are hanging out of their socket.

there are manual releases for the hard tonneau cover to get at the soft top. the whole soft top is gonna be 150$ + to ship, last one i shipped for 150$ 2 yras ago by ups and i have not priced one since, id imagine it went up. id have to wrap completely in plastic and cardboard and its not light. im located in NJ. dont know where you are if pickup was possible

thank you 89TC.

i want to do that but since funding may take a bit, i have a friend who may be willing to pick up and store for me until i can pay shipping.

please tell me you are near newton, new jersey.

if i could make that fly, i would be a happy camper.

hotsauce

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...