codes ?

Guest Kingglory

Guest Kingglory

I just ran a diagnostic codes on the temp control unit, I got codes..

B; 333,334,335,336,448,482,553, All ended in "H" so its a history.

R;35,061

Where can I find these codes? Been hunting through the manual.

Codes can be found here. A lot of information like this is available on my website. You really need to check it out when you get some time. You will find a lot of useful info on your Reatta.

You should clear the codes and check again after driving. Instructions for clearing codes can be found here.

Edited by Ronnie (see edit history)

Guest Kingglory
Codes can be found here. A lot of information like this is available on my website. You really need to check it out when you get some time. You will find a lot of useful info on your Reatta.

You should clear the codes and check again after driving. Instructions for clearing codes can be found here.

NICE SITE ! I have been there many times. Very helpful and used it today on the HOW TO..

R codes are SIR (90 and 91 only)

Most of the codes result from an interruption in the LAN. Is the ALDL cover by the parking brake that says "do not remover" in place ?

Only real issue I see is the very low a/c charge.

Can clear all codes by disconnecting the battery for a minute or by using the diagnostics screen

Guest Kingglory
R codes are SIR (90 and 91 only)

Most of the codes result from an interruption in the LAN. Is the ALDL cover by the parking brake that says "do not remover" in place ?

Only real issue I see is the very low a/c charge.

Can clear all codes by disconnecting the battery for a minute or by using the diagnostics screen

Yes and the AC does need a charge and that was many of the codes. Most had an "H" after them and that was just in the history, I should clear them out and re address anything current or new.

Guest Mc_Reatta

The other 90's owners seem to say the only way to clear the low AC refrigerant code is by disconnecting the battery for a short time and reconnecting. So you might as well use that method for now. Most other codes can be cleared either way.

Guest mhuffy

Disconnect the battery for a couple minutes. Mine said it needed freon as well, but when I was doing something else and disconnected the battery, the error message went away and the AC worked fine. It has been working for a couple months with nothing added and it is cold. Worth a try if it doesn't cost anything.

Marc

Guest Kingglory

Codes are all about gone now..I took off the positive cable and cleaned it up since I have to wait a few minutes. Still have the A/C codes but I know its low. That is on my growing list of things to do..

Guest Mc_Reatta

For future reference, just before you have more freon added, remember to pull the battery cable again. Otherwise you'll be wondering why the compressor won't engage so you can get the pressures correct.