2009 Official list of who will be at Hershey.

Shop Rat

No dolls,where has hershey gone

I have four of the most beautiful handcrafted dolls made by a lady that for many years had a small section in her hushand's booth area at the edge of the Chocolate Field just across from main building at Hershey. They weren't there last year.

That was my treat for walking every field, sometimes more than one time to catch all the vendors, dragging the $30 repainted Radio Flyer wagon I bought from a vendor to haul a very heavy $1 tire my husand Bill bought many years ago for our 1939 Dodge. That wagon will be at Hershey again this year. It has logged a lot of miles since that day. :D

I will be at space OAC 5,6,and 7. I have not been to Hershey in over 20 years and I am able to go this year.:D My first year was in 1973. I will be bringing a few split rims from the 20s maybe some wheels also. A large box of window regulators from early V-8 fords. A box of parts for the 60hp v-8 Ford, Also NOS. 1965-66 Ford Mustang sheet metal , NOS 1967-68 Chevy Camaro sheet metal, NOS 1955 Chevy front fenders . and a 1889 Star bicycle. Bob Ronning Somonauk IL.