A New Way to Transport a Mattress

<table class="EC_MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top"> <table class="EC_MsoNormalTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in;" valign="top">

<table class="EC_MsoNormalTable" style="width: 100%;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody> <tr> <td style="padding: 0in; width: 100%;" width="100%"> This Person ran over a mattress on the highway, and decided not to worry, and kept driving.

The ensuing jumble finally whipped around enough to tear a hole in the fuel tank.

The Subsequent Lack Of Fuel Is What FinallyBrought Her Vehicle To Its Knees... She Had Still Managed To Drive 30 More MilesWith A 60-Pound Tangle of Stuff Wrapped Around Her Drive shaft.

She Had It Towed To Her Dealership And ComplainedThat The Vehicle Had A "Sort Of Shimmy" When She Was Driving At High Speeds.

Below Are The Photo's Of What They Found At Her Dealership.. .......... ...

The Last Photo Is By Far The Best..."Sort Of A Shimmy" I'll Bet It Did!

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

post-48034-143138096171_thumb.jpg

post-48034-143138096174_thumb.jpg

post-48034-143138096176_thumb.jpg

Likely a photo shopped image...Not enough surrounding collateral damage to have wrapped that much metal. Not to mention that the 60 additional pounds of mass unbalance would have destroyed some component of the drive line at highway speeds before she would have run out of gas.

I saw a bulldozer operator get one stuck in the undercarriage of a bulldozer at the old town dump a bunch of years ago. I remember the owner saying that they had to cut that one out with a torch also. Dandy Dave!