Carpet Recommendations for '64

48Super

I'd appreciate advice from anyone who has recently replaced the carpet in their '63-65 Riviera. Which vendor(s) supply the best fitting/best quality carpet. Many years ago, I installed a sewn- style replacement which never really fit right and was less than stellar in the quality department. I've seen molded carpet being advertised on Ebay and I'm curious if anyone has had experience with that product. Thanks for your assistance.

I second the motion on Clark's. they offer both cut-and-sewn and molded versions, the color, pile and loop style on their cut and sewn was closest to stock. I used that on my 63, it fit fine but is not exactly like stock if true points restoration is your goal.

Guest rlowrod

I did mine a couple months ago, used Cars Inc carpet, went in easy and looks fantastic. it's oversize just need to get it in place and trim all the way around.

I have also picked up other bits and pieces from them and am always happy with the quality. You can find the Riviera catalog at www.oldbuickparts.com