Ken Farley...Charlotte meet

Many of you who were at Charlotte know that Ken Farley was stricken with a medical issue prior to judging at Charlotte. Ken was taken by ambulance to CMC NE Hospital in Concord. He was admitted and it is expected that he will be there several days while doctor's treat him. His wife Shirley is at his bedside and it is hopeful that he will make a full and quick recovery. We do not believe that they want phone calls or visits at this time as he is under medication. Many thanks to Fran Vicini for providing this information.

Thank you for the update Steve. Bill took the DPC CJE that Ken taught. And then was on the DPC team, with the approval of the meet chairman at Ken's request. He mentioned to me that Ken had been taken to the hospital and wondered how he was.

Ken is a fellow Board Member of mine in the Vintage Chevrolet Club of America. Ken or Shirley had spoke with our President Don Williams and Don reported to the VCCA Board that Ken is doing fine and should be out soon.

Ken and I have become very good friends over the years, he and Shirley besides being great people they are very dedicated to the hobby