1925 buick

drivearolls

Why not describe the car a little bit more,is it a Roadster or a Coupe, it is`t so easy to see.But I think it`s a Coupe 1925 model 26 Std. You seems to have the roof sheet metal for this type of car laying in the middle of the car.

Leif in Sweden.

sorry thaat is all i have right now I just got the picture and

am trying to see if it is a car worth working on it is suppose to be a coupe their is also a sedan that comes with it in about the saame shape I understand their are a few models of coupe that are quite rare

Have the owner lift the drivers side of the hood and look at the square placque (do we have speel check on this site?)on the firewall. That will tell you the year and model of the car.

You have to be ready to take on the wood work on this car. There are no kits available. It is trial and error and finding someone else that has made the wood and has the old wood for patterns.

The value depends on how much of the car is missing, particularly the radiator cap, gauges, tail and head lights, and door handles.

To help you more, you need to ask for more information.

• 1 month later...

Hello: Have owned a 1925 model 25x which is the export model. In restoring accumulated some spare parts and still have many. Actually parted out another 1925 as well. Also, have two newly made demountable rims made by Coker Tire. They are new and a tire can be changed in 3 or 4 minutes after removing the rim from the wheel. No need for a rim spreader, jack and numerous pry bars. Is anyone interested?? Let me know. Email is Brooker50158@hotmail.com or phone: 641-753-9134. Patrick W. Brooks. Am in Iowa.