REATTA VIDEO

Guest NASCAR

Guest NASCAR

RECIEVED IN THE MAIL FROM CHARLIE DART

THE REATTA STORY VIDEO $ 33.00

HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS IS IT WORTH PURCHASING ?

IT SOUNDS INTERESTING

THANKS FOR ANY FEDDBACK

GARY

He (Dart) makes his living producing car videos?

When I joined the BCA I got some literature from him in the mail for some of his videos - I think it had 1960s models like Rivieras & Wildcats. It looked like good material but I didnt want to spend the 30-35 bucks for it at the time so I havent seen any of his work.

If anybody gets one... post a review as I would be curious if the content was from stock Buick vids (like ProductMaster) and if it has some custom footage taken from the meets or other shows, etc.

Yeah, I'd like some feedback on this too, if anyone here has bought/viewed the Dart video. I received the literature in the mail as well. By the description, it sounds like most of the video is factory produced footage prepared for press or marketing purposes. The brochure isn't too specific. Still looks interesting, at least for the Reatta "junkie".

KDirk

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: handmedownreatta</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i know noone would buy this and sell copies to other members..... </div></div>

Noone? Not Peter Noone of Hermans Hermit. Okay bad pun.