collection for sale

To whom it may concern-

I have several old cars that have been setting on my lot for years. They are outside, but are still restorable I think. If not, there is a treasure trove of parts. If there are any serious interested parties out there, please send me your e-mail address and I can forward the pics. My location is in Corpus Christi, Texas. There are many parts scattered on the lot as well as several stored in the home garage of the owner.

Long story short, the owner went into a nursing home and I purchased the lot from the owners brother who has Power of Attorney over his affairs.

The following is a list of what i know is there right now-

1933 Pierce Arrow Club Sedan with the desirable factory metal

trunk which blends with the body. Model 836 / 8-cyl.

1937 Lincoln K / V12 4dr sedan. Aluminum body.

Another 2dr Lincoln. I think it's a 30's model as well.

Several other vehicles that I cannot identify.

If you will send me your e-mail addresses, I will reply with the pics I have and we can go from there.

divmat@swbell.net

Steve / 361-765-3274 cell.

If I have listed this in the incorrect part of the forum, I am sorry

Thanks

Steve Cox

Guest prof pat

Steve,

Even in these economic times there are individuals like myself interested in purchasing restorable classic auto, but

as has been said a picture is worth a thousand words. Take picture, or have someone take pictures of all of the auto that you have for sale. The couple that you list or a teaser to say the least, but get out the camara. Good luck

Pat OBrien

Arizona

I understand there needs to be pics posted, but I'm not sure how to do it? One of you members offered to post them for me. I think they should be coming soon. Keep a watch.

I will not reply to e-mails posted here on the site. I listed mine in the post. Please use that to contact me and I will reply with pics there. Keiser I will take yours off

here and reply, but please use mine in the future.

I understand most are at Hershey this week and are not able to see my post. At the request of some members, I will run the post again next week.

Thanks everyone!

Steve