For Sale...1932 902 Convertible Coupe

Guest superods

Guest superods

Have decided to sell all the convertibles I have purchased over the last two years...33 victoria 30 733 and the 32 902. Am starting with the 32. It had the engine redone years ago...have the original reciepts and itemized listing of parts and labor. Every piece of wood has been redone and replaced. Have a 4 page binder of all the work done on the car. It was purchased a few years back by the fellow I bought it from...from and add in Hemmings that stated it had 30k worth of work done to it to date. I have the add. It is a very very nice piece with a lot of extra parts (the ones that were replaced). Come see it for yourself. If you are interested in one that is well worth restoring.... this is it. I will entertain partials of 30 to 34 closed cars. Asking price is 49k.... Will put it up on ebay in the next few weeks...am throwing it out here because of the partial trade possibilities.

Guest superods

Took a number of photos today and sent them out to you. Anyone else who is interested I am happy to send shots out. Will put up on ebay after I get back from Hershey.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest superods

It is posted Restorer. As plain as day. Three hundred hits in about 12 hours with no phone calls and no offers. If it does not sell, I have no choice but to begin refitting it. At least I can say I tried to do the right thing when I am tooling down the highway and the top down !

Guest imported_Speedster

Now that is Really 'My kinda Project'!, grin.gif but of course I could Never afford it. smirk.gif

(Maybe, if I Sold my Wife and Pets ???) laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the link. I don't know why my search never brought it up. I sure would like to have that. Hey, if I can get Ken or Tom Wilcox to lend me their car while I piece it back together, I would give it a go!! </div></div>

Looking at that car, I'm glad mine is together. I wouldn't have the patience to do a complete restoration. Though it looks like a solid starting point.

Guest superods

It is so much less work doing a rebuild my way Birdman. I keep the essentials and refit the rest. But doing a "restoration" that is another story.... I am in agreement with you.

I always go thru ebay motors....takes you to the automobiles directly.... as well as the parts.....skips all that other hooey.

Like I said is a solid car for someone...very solid.

Hey Ken, if you buy the car and finance the parts and materials, I'll put it together and store it for you. laugh.gif

In the mean time, locate that 1932 Super Eight sedan parts car you mentioned last week and send that to my address too. We'll put together a real sweet car (in a toasty-warm garage to boot).

Seriously, I hate to see this car rodded, but unfortunately I can't do anything about saving it. I wish I knew a friend who was looking for just such a project.

Guest superods

You still have that darn steering wheel Birdman... That parts car have any good pieces I could use Birdman? Always interested in sheet metal ie fenders...hood...and gas tank covers. Ever run across any bumpers ? I have those two second chance fiberglass cars I need front and rear bumpers for.

I hear you adopted West Birdman...are you really going to finance the parts and materials??? West you are a lucky soul to have a friend like Birdman. Heck I cannot get a decent deal on that steering wheel...been hagglin over it for months now !!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Ken, if you buy the car and finance the parts and materials, I'll put it together and store it for you. laugh.gif

In the mean time, locate that 1932 Super Eight sedan parts car you mentioned last week and send that to my address too. We'll put together a real sweet car (in a toasty-warm garage to boot).

Seriously, I hate to see this car rodded, but unfortunately I can't do anything about saving it. I wish I knew a friend who was looking for just such a project. </div></div>

If I had the room, it would be an interesting project, but with a full garage, it's pratically impossible not to mention my lack of patiance to do a full restoration. The 32 sedan is on ebay for a 16K buy now price. Only if I had a decent size garage or pole barn, I'd take a shot at it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: superods</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You still have that darn steering wheel Birdman... That parts car have any good pieces I could use Birdman? Always interested in sheet metal ie fenders...hood...and gas tank covers. Ever run across any bumpers ? I have those two second chance fiberglass cars I need front and rear bumpers for.

I hear you adopted West Birdman...are you really going to finance the parts and materials??? West you are a lucky soul to have a friend like Birdman. Heck I cannot get a decent deal on that steering wheel...been hagglin over it for months now !!! </div></div>

Haggling...No, just pre-Obama pricing cry.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: West Peterson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kaz

Ken

I thought I solved your restoration and storage problem by offering to do the work and store it for you...

Also, I think that '32 sedan on eBay is a standard eight. We need to look for a Super Eight. </div></div>

This is a std 8 roadster so we need a std 8 dean parts car. I would buy it but I don't think Superods will give me much of a trade in allowance on the steering wheel. whistle.gif

Guest superods

Just got back from a three day excursion. Went to New Jersey...Vermont...N.Y......and Hershey Pa. Saw a number of Packards that are candidates for refitting. I bought two of them. One a 33 Club Sedan....and the other the Jeremy Ogsten 32 5 passenger coupe he finally gave up on refitting and attempting to sell. As usual I stold everything. But I have failed again because I cannot get a darn deal from Birdman on that steering wheel. I need it for the 32 I just bought!!!

Anyone want to buy a 34 motor and trans with 30,000 original miles on it? I can also supply you the front and rear suspension and other goodies. You gonna have to step up to plate on this one. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet !!!! Some one is gonna get a real nice set up here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The convertible coupe on ebay brought a high offer of 31k....20k and a 41 caddy and all other offers below 31. Should have put it up over a weekend. But I do have some interest local...two guys coming over this weekend so you never know. Also I found it very interesting that over 1400 hits in three days. Wow. In addition 67 people put it on their watch list. What a bunch of nosey you know whats !!!! Oh well it only takes one. I will give you credit on the wheel against the car Birdman...step up to the plate and swing the bat !!! This is a homerun car trust me.

Guest superods

I know it is. I know what it sold for. I also bought parts from Jeremy when he sold them here. I told him about the site! I have found a nice banjo wheel that I may incorporate in these cars with a tilt column that is thin like the Packard.