PreWar Division Dinner and Annual Meeting

Mark Shaw

If you are going to the 2008 BCA National Meet, join your fellow PWD Members for dinner or come and see why you should become a member . All BCA members are welcome (RSVP is required).

When: Friday, July 18th, 2008 5:00 to 7:00 pm

Where: Historic Flint Masonic Temple Dining Room

What: $15 / person, Roast Sirloin/Ham/Turkey dinner with all the sides, beverages & even homemade pie for dessert!

RSVP: Required by July 7th to Brian Heil BTHLodger@aol.com or 810-869-1543

Agenda: There will be a short meeting, and a great time to meet and greet friends, make new contacts and find out what the PWD is all about.

Newsletter & Website issues will be reviewed and discussed:

Should we post our news letters on our website?

Should we post member photos only with email contact information?

This year’s AfterTour will be reviewed and we will be looking for next year’s AfterTour leader.

Any and all member’s questions will be entertained near the end of the meeting…

Please email or call Brian Heil to make your dinner reservations....

Thank you for posting this Mark!

The Historic Flint Masonic Temple is a great old massive (cool) building just to visit but also has the best food in town and will be only open just for us and not to the 'public' Meet Week.

Please make sure to contact me so we have an accurate count to keep everyone happy.

$15 includes everythng (tax, tip, beverage, full meal, dessert).

After 3 days of hotdogs and elephant ears we should all be ready for some real food!

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

A few additional comments about the PWD Dinner and Annual Meeting, Friday night at the Flint Masonic Temple.

If your are a registered PWD After Tour Tourist, I have automatically RSVP'd you and your party for the dinner, if you don't plan to be at the Dinner, please let me know.

All others (PWD'rs, PWD want-a-bees, hungry BCArs, your Mom...) are encouraged and welcome to attend the Dinner and Meeting, there is lots of room, I just need your RSVP to allow the kitchen to know how many meals to prepare.

My sincere thanks to those who have RSVP'd, your Mother did an excellent job in raising you, plus, you will have a wonderful home cooked dinner just like Mom would have made, waiting for you!

There's still time for the rest of you to RSVP and make Mom proud.

RSVP cut-off is July 14th.

Signed,

Your Charming Dinner Host

Brian,

I hate to be a rabble rouser, but I tried finding a street address for the Flint Masonic Temple, so I could plot my travel in and around Flint.

Mapquest and Yellow Pages show Masonic Temples in Grand Blanc, Clio and two others towns just outside Flint, but none in downtown. Can you provide a street address please.

Thanks,

John