Remote keyless entry

Guest williampierce

Guest williampierce

My 78 year "young" mother is interested in a 90 coupe that is in beautiful shape and in <BR>her favorite colors, but it does not have a remote keyless entry button for her keychain. Is t possible to purchase one from a parts dealer and have the remote or the car reprogramed?<P>Bill

Guest wally888

I have 3 remotes, will sell 2, maybe all 3.<BR>All are original but one has a different number inside?<BR> What is a fair price for one?<BR> Programming is simple, takes only 30 seconds (inside joke) . I can scan, post instructions from Manual. Tom J.?<BR> I hope no one takes offense to my offering things for sale here? I would prefer to sell to a forum member but can easily place on Ebay. Have several things there now, not Reatta related. I also have an 89 Owners Manual, a black leather folder w/ pen and maybe a tire gauge someplace.<p>[ 07-24-2002: Message edited by: wally888 ]

Guest wally888

I have received several requests for Remotes, Pen, Tire Guage...........<BR> I am hoping several registered users will suggest fair prices? Then I will contact those who replied first.

Guest wally888

Don,<BR> These remotes don't fit the ignition! I stopped locking cars after someone broke the window out of a Caddy and stole a $30 fuzzbuster.

Luckily there aren't that many Reattas around. A few years ago we took my Dad's Caddy to a mall. When we left he gave me the keys to bring the car to the entrance. Me and the kids unlocked the door jumped in, and only when I was about to start the car did I sense a different "feel", and notice a tape deck I didn't remember. Took me a full minute to realize we were in the wrong car.<p>[ 07-25-2002: Message edited by: wufibug ]

Guest Brolliar

Don, when you get a remote you can program the car to obey that remote. It will then ignore the remote or two remotes that it formerly obeyed. You can also program the car to obey two remotes.<p>[ 07-26-2002: Message edited by: Dick Brolliar ]