Bend Oregon cruise in

Guest Reatta1

Guest Reatta1

The Portland area BCA chapter will be joining me at Murray and Holt Buick, Pontiac, GMC dealership in Bend Oregon tommorrow, May 31 at 3 pm. I have at least three Reattas lined up. Anybody within driving distance is invited with whatever Buick you have. The dealership is doing a BBQ for us. Will report on it next week.

Do you mean June 31st or May 31st? I am sure you meant May. I would love to attend as I live in Oregon (West Linn) but that is too far away for me as I drive over 300 miles per day on my job and on the weekends I am just totally burnt out. But would love to attend a Portland function if one comes up.

Have fun as the weather should be nice tomorrow.

Guest Reatta1

Yup, that was not thinking well on my part. Been working on this for several months and just never occured to me untill the last minute to put something here about it. The Portland chapter sent out flyers to all the BCA members they had access to so I just took it for granted that people close enough would get them. I'll do better next time. Part of this is an attempt to organize a Central Oregon BCA chapter. Anyone out there interested?

Guest Reatta1

Chuck, I might just have to move to Kansas. Gas here went over 4 bucks this past week. Running between 4.09 and 4.17. I'll post some pictures soon as I get them off the camera.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DAVES89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's OK. I have seen pictures of signs with high gas prices already. lol </div></div>

I agree with Dave. Please don't post pictures of the signs here. I never look at the signs until the minute I need to buy gas. There is no reason to get depressed any sooner than I have to about something I can't control. laugh.gif

Thanks for the 'invite' to the 'Buick Cruise In' in Bend~

I wish I could have stayed longer... but, I had to get back to work.

I took a couple photo's though~

The weather wasn't the best. Very rainy. frown.gif

Guest Reatta1

Na guys, I wouldn't waste time on pictures of gas price signs. What I plan to post is pictures of the cars at the cruise in. 4 Reattas, a pair of 48's, a 65 Rivie and some real nice Skylarks. Just have to find my cable to download the pics from camera to puter. It is currently hiding from me. frown.gif We had a good time, good burgers but it rained the whole time. Next year we will fdo it later in the season.

Guest tomt

You may be right about Kansas. I just called my contact in Kansas City who said gas is $3.78, or course that's MO.

$3.69 this morning as a "high" price in Wichita.

I'm coming. Here in DeKalb it's $4.09

Tom Thomas

It is down another penny today, wonder why it is so high in Chicago. It dont make sense. They tore down an old refinery yesterday in Wichita and are shipping the tanks to Texas. You gotta wonder who is calling the shots. We grow lots of wheat in Kansas and the farmers are doing very well. E85?

Guest Reatta1

Dee, I'm glad you enjoyed the cruise in. I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you longer. I'm working on starting a BCA chapter in the area and hope you would be interested in being a part of it. I'm hoping to attract as many Reatta owners as possible here as I know there are around 6 or 7 Reattas in the area.

Guest Reatta1

Scott. PM me or e-mail me at 'reatta1_1@msn.com' and lets get together. I'll be gone to North Dakota and Canada from the 11th till the 23rd but after that I'll have time.

Guest Reatta1

Well guys, my camera cable is still eluding me. I'll pick up a new one tommorrow and will get those pictures posted.