NEW TO FORUM

First of all, welcome Mike Key smile.gif

Second, take your "caps Lock" key off on your keyboard, on the forums (any forum) it's the equvalent of SHOUTING when you really want to make a point so save it for that wink.gif

Third, HECK YA! we want to see your TC's

After you wirte your text, down near the bottom of the page there is a little box that says "file manager" left click on the highlighted blue area, then click on Browse. THat takes you to the place you have your pics (in your computer or from a URL or and SD photo card or wherever. click on 'open' and then you may click 'upload' or they might do it themselves. The picture 'location' will then show in the browse line. If you want to add another pic (pease do!) click on the next lower browse line and do it again. THen just submit the post just like you did for your first two cool.gif

GLad to have you here, tell us a bit more about your history with TC's and your cars engine and color combos. You can even add them into your signature line that will appear every time you post. That's a lesson for another day...

Alan

BTW Mike Key, when that little smiley face behind your screen name is lit up, yellow and smiling, someone is 'on' the forum. When it's white and not smiling, they are 'off'. Sooo I can see you are still on, looking forward to those pics then...

Alan

Also, we have another regular here in St Lou, maybe you know Looney Tuner (Mr Riechart), or maybe you are his dentist wink.gif I think he may have mentioned you in the past.

Close wink.gif

I'm in Maryland Heights a suburb. Bill Reichert.

He might be the new owner of my dentist TC. frown.gif

There have been a couple mint TC's for sale here in the last few years.

Then there is the Yellow one I always see in the summer going the opposite way on Ladue Road. Kind of like the

"American Graffitti" movie.

And where is spell check? I have spent too long on the turbo-mopar sites!

From Wild Bill,

Welcome Mr Mike. I want to see those pictures too. How did you get your cars and how long ago. Glad to have you on the forum, lots of good info, laughs,and the occasional pun. Fill out the personal profile if you are so inclined, interesting to know a few tid bits about the members.

I didn't know about the smiley faces lighting up. Nice.

Guest FILBERT

WHY, WHY, WHY?????? (Yes Alan, I'm yelling in caps...) Okay, to each his own, and live and let live, but give me a stock from the factory TC anyday!

Guest REDMAN

looks a lot like americanised maseratis , no trouble finding your own in a field of stocks , isnt great he has 3 of them ,makes me feel like a piker ,with only one . the american way is ,if it came with it take it off . if it didnt have it put it on ,they still look like maseratis to me ,and all different styles ..

Mikey, I really like your three color scheme smile.gif and I respect how much time and ingenuity you've poured into your TC's. Nice work cool.gif Of course you may hear from some purists who think TC's should stay looking all stock (FILBERT, I'M YELLING at you to be nice ;)) I like how each of your cars has it's own style... Feel free to describe how you made all the changes work!

Thanks for hosting the pics Tim smile.gif

I'm wondering if that last TC of yours is white Mikey grin.gif

Alan

Guest jerryjbennett

Lots of imagination. Hood vents and all. The rear wings

set the cars off. Good side view. Could almost be a California car.

Mikey... I LIKEY!!! smile.gif

I can appreciate both sides of the fence.There's something to be said for a strictly stock vehicle that retains the design intent and feel of the era the car comes from. But it's always cool to see a car that someone has added just the right touch of imagination to, and brings out the style and lines of a car that sometimes go unnoticed. I too like the way they look like all different sytle of the same car! Kudos to you Mike...I think they look great! (guess that puts a big bullseye on my back for the purists out there wink.gif )

Guest FILBERT

jerryjbennet..."Could almost be a California car"??? Well maybe in NORTHERN California, but you ain't gonna see one like that here in San Diego! We shun any aftermarket dress-up items. We like it clean, pure, and cool...Like my mechanic sez, "chrome don't make it go". Okay, I'll duct tape my keyboard now, PROMISE Alan smile.gif

Filbert I hope the duct tape isn't the only thing in your tool box. My tool box to Tucson, duct tape and an adjustable wrench. I really like the color theme. Need more info on how you got into TC's. Those ain't no Lebarons. I bet Hemi knows this one, without cheating what color is the flags top and bottom stripe. If someone has a 5 speed for sale this color, let me know. And one more thing, which one of you bought the TC in Delta CO from Ebay?