Dodge Dash

Guest elmo39

Its not 1940 dodge or 1937 dodge ,to me it looks like a 1940 plymouth dash , which most chrysler products were down under . chrysler, dodge , desoto were mostly rebadged plymouths

Guest elmo39

TIM

If

your pick up is a PU it is likely to be plymouth bodied . 37 dodges were designated as D5. if yor pickup is in either Australia or New Zealand it could be a rebadged ply which would make the pu right . With pickups Chrysler used a lot of the previous models sheetmetal in there production . looking at the pics of your pickup it has 36 style front fenders

well too bad, it's my Truck and I'll do with it as I please..... This is why I do not normaly join Sites that are called dodge or mopar sites....

BTW my engine does not have one GM made part to include the block.. I've removed all my post and I'm out of here....

Just flickin ya some dude. All the Mopar guys I know wouldnt put a Chevy motor in anything, espesially a Dodge.

Them sbcs are like a## H@!s,,, Ya know, all the no imagination guys have em...

I like what you have done with the rest of it though...

Guest simplyconnected

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim-1937 dodge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">well too bad, it's my Truck and I'll do with it as I please...

BTW my engine does not have one GM made part to include the block.. I've removed all my post and I'm out of here....</div></div> WoW! That's pretty drastic.

It seems I remember a time when Chrysler (Jeep, AMC, etc.) used Delco electrical parts, right from the factory. Too bad they don't today. Getting along with competition makes perfect sense because we're all in this together.

First the term or word Flickin is not a word and I have no idea what you mean. I have some chevy guys that have mopars in there trucks and I would not think anything about it as the build choice is his/her's and for every choice we make there is normaily a good reason. If you had just asked me why I build a chevy motor in my dodge I would have told you.

I guess it's ok on having a Ford 9 Inch for the rear diff. and a GM light switch in the cab. and the fab on the interior is none of the above...

Just becuse you do not like that I put A Chevy style engine in my Dodge does not give you the right to tell me it's not right. As I see it, it's my money from my pocket not yours....

Guest simplyconnected

I remember when Chrysler made made components for other cars. Chrysler Air-Temp, the finest A/C in the world... Beat the pants off Frigidare.

Ford starters are now 'gear reduction'. Chrysler had that fifty years ago, and never changed.

Guest simplyconnected

Not many people know that Chrysler made the M1 Abrams tank for our military. Chrysler was a GREAT source for the US Army, and many men and women hired and retired from 'Tank Arsenal.'

In 1940, the U.S. government built a tank arsenal to support the allied war effort in WWII. Tank-automotive management moved to Detroit shortly thereafter. Over the years, both Chrysler and General Dynamics have operated the plant and together produced over 44,000 vehicles. In 1967, the Arsenal was renamed U.S. Army Tank-Automotive Command (TACOM) and gained control over nearly all of the Army's tank-automotive systems.