price

I have a 1932 Dodge Brothers sadan, has been kept in the garage since 1955. Runs excelent, no rust. All orginal. Interior orginal except carpt. Never been restorion except cheap but nice paint job. It was started and driven two or three times a year. I have decided to sell it but have no idea what it is worth. I am located about 40 miles from Denver.

Please call Rusty at 303 838-7580 if you can help me with pricing this car. I can email photos if you would like.

April 2008.

Depending on model and condition they give the value of a 1932 Dodge sedan as $580 to $15000. I do the best I can with the info the questioner provides, to pick the most accurate value.

You must know that value depends on condition, options, how much the buyer wants the car, and a lot of other factors. Book value on something that old is no more than a ballpark guess.

April 2008.

Depending on model and condition they give the value of a 1932 Dodge sedan as $580 to $15000. I do the best I can with the info the questioner provides, to pick the most accurate value.

You must know that value depends on condition, options, how much the buyer wants the car, and a lot of other factors. Book value on something that old is no more than a ballpark guess.