Check this eBay TC

Guest LouZ

WOW! I put some Maserati emblems on my TCs but this one is a real "Renaissance" model. It almost makes me want to take mine off. (almost) smirk.gif eBay # 170195446314

Guest mtworkshop

I got just the wheels for it! I'll swap em for those dirty old stock wheels! Just think what it would look like with five spoke wheels and super skinny tires.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mtworkshop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got just the wheels for it! I'll swap em for those dirty old stock wheels! Just think what it would look like with five spoke wheels and super skinny tires. </div></div>

Please MT, it already sticks in my head like seeing a horrible accident, and you want to make it even more gruesome..(shudder)..have pity on that poor little ol' TC. It's not the car's fault that it's owner found that box of spare nascar parts.... shocked.gif

Guest FILBERT

To me it looks like the car that Clark Griswold would drive to Hooters after he drops Rusty off at softball practice on a Saturday afternoon, or maybe Richard Gere could drive it in the next Pretty Woman sequel. I'm sure that car is a great "chick magnet"! TACKYYYYYYYYYY...