reatta in music video

Guest mongeonman

Guest mongeonman

The other day i saw a white convertible Reatta in a Bon JOVI video,the name of this video or song is Lost Highway and you can see it on you tube if you want to.Maybe one of you guys who owns this car??

Good eyes!

The '90/91 white/blue Reatta convertible appears as a cameo for only a few seconds, about halfway thru the video.

Here's the link - Bon Jovi - lost highway video with Reatta convertible cameo

the 1st appearance of the '90/91 white/blue convert, with white 7-spoke '91 wheels is at 2:22, shot fom behind, and the second shot is from the front at 2:33.

This one looks very familiar, like the white/white/blue-white '91 special-order Reatta convertrible, the only one I've seen with both blue seats and white wheels, but NOT a Select Sixty.

Okay, Mike!

...but just this once!

d450d8ad.jpg

Man! I love that shot!

Okay, now here's one for you, Mike!

19580c27.jpg

Daves89 and Vincent Vega will love (to hate) this photo!

6-1-07ontheroadtriptoMISLoneStar-1.jpg

(Taken in an un-disclosed location, no "Challenged pedestrians" were displaced, nor injured in connection with above photo, nor were any citations issued...)

6-2-07onthetrackatMISpeedway002.jpg

...although I did get a VERBAL warning the very next day, on an un-related matter.

Guest F14CRAZY

Always sweet to see a Reatta like that. I'm thinking this video was sponsored by GM considering all the cars were GM from what I could tell

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpfauYb5is&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrpfauYb5is&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Guest steveskyhawk

I have flown Richie Sambora a couple of times. If we fly him again I will ask him who belongs to the Reatta in the video. He is a nice guy by the way. Always laughing!