How do I put a pic. with my signature?

MarkV

Go to "My Stuff" listed above between Forum List and User List!

Click on "My Profile"!

Go to near bottom of page for "Avatar" uploads. Make sure picture is of the correct sizing (80X80 pixals).

Use the "Browse" key to find your picture already on your computer hard drive!

Wayne

Truth be told the dogs are MUCH more photogenic than I am.

Funny you mention hair. We happen to be into "old world" or Long haired GSDs - once considered a fault, now breeders work very hard to develop them due to their looks and the fact they usually exhibit less of a slope to the back. Americans did this slope thing to the breed, not the Germans.

So what was once less desirable is now a little more so, kind of like some of our cars, right? wink.gif

You're right Steve. Fads run in cycles. I grew up during the hippy era. Now, we have an eighteen year old here who just had his hair bleached Halloween weekend, and it's starting to grow out, which he likes. I'm trying to get him to keep it neat. It's a tough battle. He'll be in Philly. I'll probably put some pictures on the forum during the weekend.

Maybe I can get him to wear some of those old bellbottoms of mine! eek.gifeek.gif

Shoprat told me to clean out my closet! grin.gif

Glad you got your avatar up, looks cool! wink.gif

Wayne

Guest ZondaC12

Bell bottoms? You could probably get me to wear those! That's the time I wish I was living in, I'm personally trying to look a little bit like the guys in AC/DC or something, letting my hair grow out a bit. (haha "a bit" as IF).

Bleached????? Ick, I dunno if he likes it more power to him but I could never get into that. My hair was a slightly "dirty blond" but mostly just blond and throughout my middle school years it gradually became brown as it is now, I feel like it ought to be left as it is. Original and factory stock laugh.giflaugh.gif