Video - '71 Riviera - My Classic Car w/Dennis Gage

BadgerRivFan

Someone added the hood ornament as they were not available in 71. Just like the passenger door mirror. I just love how the idiot did not know anything about the louvers in the trunk were for and his answer about the back window was the biggest laugh I've had this week.

Bob Bonto

ROA # 277

Technical Advisor 71-73

President, Board of Trustes

Guest Gee_Rydes

Maybe I'm an idiot too, but also do not know what functional purpose the louvers serve in my 71.

I'd love to know that tidbit of info

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadgerRivFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ps - Rick Schmidt is no relation to Al Schmidt, and I know what the louvers on the trunk lid of the '71 are for! </div></div>

Al, If you saw Rick's "garage", you would wish you were related.

Guest Gee_Rydes

Maybe he's not an "idiot" after all?

Even though he doesn't know everything about the Boattail, you gotta give him credit for at least appreciating them enough to want to own one.

That alone makes him a cool guy to me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rivgs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BadgerRivFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... ps - Rick Schmidt is no relation to Al Schmidt, and I know what the louvers on the trunk lid of the '71 are for! </div></div>

Al, If you saw Rick's "garage", you would wish you were related. </div></div>

No doubt Kevin! I'd also settle for your "garage" full of toys!

• 5 weeks later...

Dennis Gage isn't an idiot; he got SOMEONE to sponsor his show!

However, he is irritating, especially when he laughs at nearly everything he says. And, that 50lb. mustache is getting verrrrrry old..... He looks as if he spends more time curling and waxing that thing than most women spend on their hair.