how do i load a picture?

ang3l

Click on the "Switch to full reply screen"

Click on "File Manager"

Click on "Browse"

Find the picture you want to post and click on "add file".

Then click on "done adding files"

That will bring you back to this screen

Click on "Submit"

Let me repeat what Barney said.

Click on the "Switch to full reply screen"

Click on "File Manager" (At the bottom of the editor not the menu button)

<span style="text-decoration: underline">A new window will pop up</span> See Photo below.

Click on the "Browse"

Find the picture you want to post and click on the "add file" button.

Then click on the "done adding files" button

That will bring you back to the main screen.

Click on "Submit"

NOTE: You will not see your photo by clicking on "Preview Post" You will see it after you click on "Submit"

post-52331-143137963622_thumb.jpg

First, the image you want to post needs to be a "jpeg" image. It can be in a folder or on your desktop or wherever you keep your photos.

When you click on "Reply" or "New Post" You'll see the box that you normally type in whatever you want to say. Under that box you will find the words "File Manager" . Left click those words.

Another box will pop up.

In the box under the words:

"File Caption:(255 characters max.)" Type in the caption you want to accompany the photo. You must type in the caption you want before adding the photo otherwise the caption will not accompany the photo.

Then, to add the photo (jpeg. image) left click the "Browse" button. The "Choose File" box will pop up. Left click the "Look in" down arrow for the drop down menu to locate the location of your image. If it's in a folder double click it to open it. Once you've located the image, left click it to select it. The name of the image will now appear in the "File name" box. Left click the "Open" button.

You will be automatically taken back to the "File Manager" box and the path to your image will be listed in the box next to the "Browse" button.

Next to the "Browse" button is the "Add file" button. Left click it and you will see two arrows that form a circle appear to the right of the "Add file" button. When the arrows disappear, your image will have been added to your post. That's it!!! You can do this for a total of five images (files). When you're done loading images, left click the "Done adding Files" button. Give it a try.

Also...

For resizing images, someone here on the board suggested PixResizer . It works really well and isn't cumbersome. Pretty straight forward to use. I use it all the time now for posting images here. One caveat... it's freeware which isn't bad in and of itself but... it comes with some adware. The adware was easily removed from my computer by using

Ad-Aware by http://lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php . This is also freeware but from a more benevolent outfit. Also... if you are still running Win98 (or 98se like me) or lower, this version of AdAware (2007) isn't for you. You need Win 2000 or better.