fog lights out again!?!

DAVES89

I don't know what you have tried, if you had an earlier post, you should tie this to the old post so we could see what has changed.

What about the Hi-Lo headlight relay, is it ok?

Is fuse #10 good?

"C" codes are for the CRT

• 1 month later...

I see the guy who is so stupid he can't even pronounce his own name, just set the record for the most bad decisions. In his defense though when you are on a team that for 17 years has had no running game the QB will be passing a lot and will set a lot of records as an obvious result. Not skill, just a numbers game.

P.S. Turn about is fair play from the post a few weeks ago that I did not respond to. smile.gif

And here I was looking for words of wisdom regarding my lights. Not sure if what you posted was wise though.lol.

What do you expect from a hillbilly? He did have a couple of good runners. First Dorsey Leavens then of course Ahman Green. The Vikes in my opinion have almost always had better personnel, but just couldn't get it out of the players. Poor head coaching, although Sherman was not a good coach, he could of had a couple of rings too.

• 1 month later...

Good news! Fog lights now fixed. There is a wiring block located under the air filter box. It turns out that my fog light wire pin in the block was loose. We jumped the wire on both side of the block and now I have fog lights again!

Also tonight is the night that I put the Reatta in storage. 9 months, 27000 miles more on the clock and I still enjoy driving the car as much as the day I got it.It now has 139000 miles on her and runs great.

Starting tomorrow I am driving her big sister, my '93 Roadmaster.

If your fog lights were working you would get both fog lights and running lights that would turn off and on with the car. Also without fog lights you don't have flash to pass and flash to wave hi to a friend. I don't want to be flipping up my headlights to pass etc. I for one am glad they are working. As I put the car away for the winter I am comfortable knowing that everything is now working. Hurry up March 15!