looking for 17 parts and a running frame for project

Hi Guys, Some of the parts are for the 17 Touring Staff car Bob. The restoration is going slow. Uncile Sam sent me to Iraq for a year and things stopped there.

Now I am back and want to get started again. is that a picture of your car with the PPG paint? it looks great !

I am also looking for a frame and running gear for a speedster project I want to do ( kinda like the yellow one on the DBC web links) I think it would be a neet project , and a way to get some parts back on the road.

I'm not sure how they built that one it looks like the body may be custom made. does anybody know?

I am intrested in the auction in Ohio Mark, Thanks

and I am intrested in that aluminum trans Too.

Keep the ideas comming

Mark

yes that is the PPG formula I sent you. Glad you are back safely/ I am doing original interior diamond pattern horsehair and then its on to the top. I have collected a number of photos of DBs and other vehicles during the Great War. Let me know if I can help. I just sent Romar my top bows to have them duplicated They will be the same as the 17 as they come in unfinished. If you contact him perhaps he can have a set made for you. He quoted me 240 for the set. My originals were pretty warped.

bob

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Will have trannys, starter-generators, carburetors, gas tank, wheel, etc for '15 thru '20 Dodge Brothers at Hershey space CM 18. ask for John.