Missing?

jonlabree

Guest MauiWowee

His PM box is full.....................

Maybe he sold all the Reattas and bought a fleet of Amphicars. cool.gif

I spoke with Randy on Sunday He is Ok. He was busy with a garage sale and has been working hard to get his Farm sold. I was telling him about a buick regional registration form for the BCA meet that is going to be held here in Brookfield the weekend of August 23rd thru the 25th. The form is on the BCA site. If you pre register it is $10 versus $20 at the event. Hope to see some of you here in Brookfield in August.

Hi, Y'all!

Nice to know I'm missed by someone on the planet!

I've been away from my 'puter for a week, or so, as Panikmekanik was on vacation last week, and "Whips were a' crackin'" to get our "Save the Farm" garage sale together.

I also sold my 'Vette, both my AMCs, Nanomekanik's Louie, (Lumina), and the '88 BLT (Buick LeSabre T-Type). Nano got the '92 Skylark GS I was ressurecting, she's happy as a lark.

We also had 3 violent storms pass thru, causing some tree damage, and even more work, but no major damages to property, or cars. I had to help move Jimmy from the custom chopper shop, and store it all on the car-hauler trailer - in Black Beauty's spot! Luckily, we got it out and moved just as the first storm hit, and Beauty made it back into the garage - just moments before the quarter-sized HAIL rained down upon her.

The weekend following the Reatta Rallye at MISpeedway, my Bride's aunt fell ill, and Panik's sister (Roxy) drove in from Ohio to join her on a trip to see thier aunt. Roxy's 2000 Cherokee blew a radiator 35 miles out, so I went down with the trailer and drug it here. While Panik & Roxy went to visit thier aunt, I replaced the radiator. I sent them off for Winter, WI in Black Beauty. It was the first time she's ever been driven in "Winter" !! The ladies had a great time on the road, and with relatives they've missed for 10+ years. Beauty was no worse for the wear, just a few more bugs in her teeth/horns!

I'll be back later, gotta get the barn sale ready for this weekend. Lots of antiques, collectibles, and dairy items from the barn to organize, amongst everything else goin' on! Watch for the signs at US-83 & WI-50!