L-37 Fender lights

GARY F

I bought a L-37 Olds, 4 dr. touring sedan.  I bought the master parts list,  Shop manual and either one has a picture or description of what the fender lights look like. Does anyone have a picture of the correct fender light. I know what the 36 looks like.   Thanks

Thanks for the reply. As you said all the pictures I looked at there are no fender lights.  I did find one restored L-37 that had fender lights shaped similar to 36 but the glass lens was round. Mine when I bought it this summer had fender lights that looked original for something. Even the holes in the fender  seemed  factory  and they were wired up. I will keep them on when I get to body work but one lens is broke.  I lived in Ringoes all my life til I retired in 2006 and had to find a less expensive place to live.  That is why I am here in SC.  When I get to it I know I will need a gas tank, Any suggestions to what will fit close? 

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 4:23 PM, GARY F said:

Thanks for the reply. As you said all the pictures I looked at there are no fender lights.  I did find one restored L-37 that had fender lights shaped similar to 36 but the glass lens was round. Mine when I bought it this summer had fender lights that looked original for something. Even the holes in the fender  seemed  factory  and they were wired up. I will keep them on when I get to body work but one lens is broke.  I lived in Ringoes all my life til I retired in 2006 and had to find a less expensive place to live.  That is why I am here in SC.  When I get to it I know I will need a gas tank, Any suggestions to what will fit close? 

Those look like the repro fender lights made for 1937-38 Buick & others often on sale on ebay.

The lights on the lower car, to me, do not look horizontal, but that may just be the photo.

Edited by 1939_Buick (see edit history)