WTB: 65 motor mounts and transmission mount

Jim65Riv

O'Reilly shows that they carry them.  The Anchor brand is sold by Advance auto. Last time I checked, it was not made in China.  I think Kevin is correct, Rock Auto must be having a fire sale, O'Reilly's price is about $9.  Does your transmission mount have two bolts going through the transmission crossmember into the transmission mount or a stud coming from the mount down through the crossmember?  When you figure that out, look for a mount from a later model.  They're pretty much the same for most all ST400 transmissions or can be made to work.    

I bought a new transmission mount for '65 last year from Centerville Auto. The mount fit perfectly with no drilling or modifications required. The price at the time was $40. This may seem high when compared to the cost of the standard mount that is widely used but this is a low volume reproduction part and I thought it was worth the price to have the RIGHT part.  The motor mounts are widely available and you can easily just shop around for the best price.  Here is link to the transmission mount on Ebay (sold by CARS) :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1964-1970-Buick-Transmission-Mount-Electra-LeSabre-Riviera-Wildcat-TH-400/183361738661?fits=Year%3A1965|Model%3ARiviera&hash=item2ab13617a5:g:3iQAAOSwnXZbrSj~:rk:34:pf:0&vxp=mtr

•