32 Packard 902 for $8,500?

I removed it... Seemed to be zero interest so I deleted for the sake of saving space on this site. No idea what the worth was, I was just trying to post to see if it anyone had any interest. Price is high for sure but if you know anything about the Miami Globe area of Arizona you know they are highly negotiable on the price.

No idea how much wood this car has.

Edited by 30DodgePanel (see edit history)

It's nothing like a 32 Chevy or even Cadillac bodies. The sills can be an issue but only the worst of the worst. Best way is one side at a time and section rather than full sill. Roof slats are pretty straight forward, even door wood isn't rocket science. Packard used the best of everything, including engineers and craftsmen. Sedans are the future. With most rag tops well into 6 figures now those elegant luxurious sedans are gaining in the pecking order. 

My apologies ... I see this is a legitimate ad.

I own a 902 Packard and for $8500 I would buy it if it were close in  New England. 

But it will help if there could be some photos of the engine as well as an idea of the mileage on the car.  If it's a low mileage chassis and if it's complete, the engine and mechanical parts are where the value is.