Dash restoration recomendation. (gauges and surround)

ng8264723

Better to repost it as "Who do you recommend for dashboard restoration" and perhaps the model and year.  Are you looking for wood-grain work? 
We don't "dis" anyone here due to potential AACA legal liability or perhaps more importantly for someone to just ruin a person's reputation.  A positive approach will give you plenty of results.

Edited by AJFord54 (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I give credit where credit is due.  I have restored 60s and 70s cars and if I have a dishonest vendor or a poor job I point it out to save anyone any grief.  I belong to many forums and tobe honest I would say that is the norm......

I am a moderator on a turbo forum and vendor feedback is important and the norm to say both good and bad things.  

I don't totally disagree with you ng826723.  I have personally seen a situation where public scorning of a vendor actually made him apologize and work at making him treat his customers better.  However, we get enough bantering among us that to added beating up a vendor just adds negativity and can be a function of knowing only half of the story.  

For example, f you ask  who to send your chrome work to, you'll receive a good 10 to 12 endorsements.  If one of the ones you might be thinking about isn't on the list, you can be pretty sure you should avoid them.  (Everyone here is quickly reading between the lines).  The system works and we stay positive.  As Keiser31 mentioned,  you can always pm a person for a one on one. 

Maybe we should start "endorsing or recommending" a bad vendor by spelling their name backwards.  :)

Edited by AJFord54 (see edit history)