Various old MOPAR engine hand cranks

I have a few old engine Hand cranks from a MOPAR collectors estate if anyone is interested in them. In the spirit of this wonderful hobbie I’m not wanting any $ for them just hoping that someone can use them. You will have to just pay whatever the shipping would cost to your location. Please no dealers, don’t want to see them being re sold. send me a message which one you may be interested in. Trying to keep them out of the scrap yard.

Thanks, 

Scott

B032CF33-E321-40AF-9307-BD3201C65129.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here is my email: my33mopars@hotmail.com

If anyone emails me please put a some sort of memo on it so it doesn't get thrown into spam

I have no idea what models these hand cranks fit. You have to try to figure it out. I can measure the lengths etc. The 2nd and 3rd ones from the top have a longer area that must engage in the crank for turning the engine over. You can see it in the picture, all of them are about 3/4" rod stock. The short one at the bottom looks like it has some sort of wood handle on it, the one above that looks like it was also a lug wrench socket on the end of it.

Hopefully this helps

I've listed a NOS 1934 Plymouth PE front brake drum on Ebay that starts Sun 7/1 evening