Borg Warner R10 overdrive transmission

TNDoug

Borg Warner R10 3 speed manual with overdrive transmission. This tranny is in perfect condition. Solenoid, kickdown switch, and governor all tested okay. This is a later version that requires a separate bell housing. Completely gone through and 100%  operational. In East Tennessee, close to Knoxville. $1000.00/ offers. 

• 3 weeks later...

I called, they are calling me back. Thanks for the info! I wish I knew of them 3 years ago when I thought Herm the Overdrive guy in Washington State was the only game stateside. Herm had my od for 3 weeks, he had a cow and went off on me for asking for an update. He quoted me a 3 week turn around.  Then they pulled the pin on my shift rail, cracked the case. Put all the pieces in a box, shipped it back and also kept my good soleniod only to send me another one with a broken off mounting ear. We all have bad days. I could only wish that his poor ethics were not taken out on others. 

I did have a local guy braise it up and she is running and driving. But She drips a little and I want to be prepared for a catastrophy. 

image.jpeg

Edited by 35Joe (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/21/2019 at 11:53 PM, 1966fordf250 said:

TNDoug, do you still have that Borg Warner R10 transmission for sale?  i am interested.  call me if you do  781-756-0001 ext 11

thanks 

craig.

See my post immediately before yours. He last came here on 30 April. Hover over his handle to see this. Send a p.m. (Private Message). Use the envelope in the popup on hover, or the one at the top of the page. A PM will send an email.