1925 Dodge Headlight Bulb Replacement

Hopefully this is a really simple question for someone here. I have a burnt out light bulb in one of the headlamps on my 25 Dodge Brothers Sedan. Can someone tell me how to get at the bulb? The only screw I see is the one on the back of the housing that is used to adjust the headlamp aiming.

To me it looks like the front ring that holds the glass in should pop right off but I want to be sure before I start tugging on a 90 year old headlamp.

Thanks for the help!

Or, do as I did many moons ago, very carefully took some 1935 Pierce parking light lenses off the car, so, so hard to come by, so I carefully wrapped them up in towels and put on a shelf for safe keeping...time goes by, one day I need a towel as I'm walking by shelf, grab it, and watch this exquisite dome of glass fly across room and land on concrete floor.  I think I wet my eyes a little.....

If the rim does not turn easily anticlockwise by hand make up a strap wrench.  A suitable old leather belt (pants holding up variety, with buckle removed) can be screwed to the end of a piece of strong timber about 12-18 inches long.  Double the belt around the rim and use the timber as a lever.  A little grease on the flat retaining springs on reassembly will  make future removal of the rim and glass much easier.  As the glass clips into the rim there is probably reduced  risk of it falling out during this process.  However, go carefully just in case.