1941 DeSoto 3 Window Coupe $9,000 C/L MN

Here's a link to a C/L ad for a '41 Desoto 3 window coupe for sale near St Cloud, MN. It has original engine and O'drive:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/6052780561.html

1941 Desoto Business Coupe. Great 3 window, Low rider Tail dragger or possible street rod.
Get it now and you'll be ready for spring and Back to the 50's weekend.
Only 1100 were ever made. Mostly all original, factory flathead 6 with 3spd FLUID DRIVE transmission with overdrive. You only need the clutch to start and stop. Running ,driving. 12 volt converted. Brand new Radiator was $800, wide white are like new. Has 30yr old paint and custom interior. It was a California car till recently. Pictures don't do it justice. only needs a small amount of tinkering to make it yours. I have a few extra parts that (could) go with it. As parts are hard to find and expensive. I do have a Sun visor and original hood ornament to go with it. They're not pictured. Last two picture show other car like this as an example of what could be for you........

Trades considered, Motorcycles, Road King, Hot rods, Rat rods. Partial or whole trades. Cash + trade?
Looking for a fairly nice 1942 thru 48 Chevrolet Fleetline AeroSedan.

Trades of cars, ( Fleetline Aerosedan ) trucks, cummins dually and motorcycles will be considered. CASH IS KING.

IF you see the ad it's still for sale.
NOPE! I STILL DON'T NEED HELP SELLING MY STUFF!!!!!! DON'T EVEN CALL!!!