Great turnout in Wilmington today!

AnniesSS

Thanks Cape Fear Region for hosting today's show!  Y'all had a great turnout and some great vehicles.  I managed to get just "inside" the show as #160!  My father-in-law was thrilled, as was I.  I got pics of just about every vehicle there to show to my husband. 

(I hope this link works)

https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AnnieG454/posts/AEi2R7emVqC?pid=6258757376652275426&oid=113779893943540492580

AnnieSS,

Thanks for coming to our show. Last year we had 156 vehicles registered in our local Chapter Show. This year we had 196! It was the largest show in the 44 year history of our Chapter. Sorry I did not get more time to visit with you but between registration, judging, and trophy presentation, I had a pretty full day. I never got a chance to take any photos myself. I was able to get my son to take my camera and take some photos. I will be checking out your link to see your photos.

Monday morning I have to build some more trophies for our local Chapter members since we never anticipated that many vehicles. I don't know how we can grow the show any more in our current venue. Luckily the parking people got creative in wedging everything in our normal showfield and the overflow area. I guess it is a good problem to have.

• Like 1

OH my ... great pics.  Looks like an awesome turn out ... some that jumped out at me:

blue 1970s El Camino

tan-yellow Ford

red 1975 Caprice Classic convertible (I know, surprised, right?)

green Country Squire wagon

VW bus

blueish 1980s EC

YOUR SUBURBAN!
brown Ford Mustang

old firetruck?

Cort > www.oldcarsstronghearts.com

pigValve.paceMaker.cowValve | 79 CC to 1995 Mercury Grand Marquis?!
"There was something in the country that he said he couldn't leave" __ John Denver & Emmylou Harris __ 'Wild Montana Skies'
  • Like 1