1934 dodge tail light info needed

knobless

If I'm not mistaken this is what your after.

Regards

Ian

yes, well I have the stalks, and I have the small bullet chrome housings with internals, need to see what lenses and trim ring that hold the lenses in place .I also have a plate holder that was made from 2 parts, I think, I see this one the housing sets into it?.

Thanks Ian....

I dont think there was a trim ring. I've attached a few photos for you.

The lens was a round glass shape and this went into the housing on its side and sprung back and locked into place.

correct Ian no trim ring, snaps in with internal spring steel clips, I have the inners, looking for lic. light lens, and tail lens, just wanted to make sure I had the correct bullet shaped housings, all the help is appreciated ....thanks again

• 3 years later...
Guest Eljames47

Hi! I currently bought a 1934 Dodge and I am in need of the tail lights. It has been a struggle to find them, does anyone here know where I can find them? I would like to find a site or a magazine or some where to find parts for this car. Please let me know if anyone has any idea! Thanks in advance!

Hi,

It took me 6 years of looking on ebay before I bought a complete tail light and then it cost me about $300 as they are quite rare.

I have a rear number plate light housing that requires complete restoration.

I found that the weight of the stalk, housing ( with internals ), number plate bracket and the actual number plate is a fair bit of weight and tends wear heavily on the surround and mudguard.

I've now opted for two rear tail lights and I'll mount the number plate on a bracket to the bumper bar.

Post some pics of the car so I can see.

Cheers

Ian