1923 Stutz Bearcat and 1923 Stutz Touring for sale

Bill Erskine

I have decide to sell some Stutz porjects and parts. The first project is a 1923 Bearcat. It is 80+ complete but needs total restoration. The second project is a 1923 Touring. It is slightly less complete, but has a very nice body and fenders. I also have a frame with a touring body but no engine, suspension, axles, etc. Just a frame, body and fenders. I also have many parts for 1917 through 1923 parts. What do you need? I need to dig these out of the barn and determine exactly what I have for each. The price of the Bearcat is in the $20K to $25K range depending on what I can supply for it. The touring is in the $15K to $18K range. The body, fenders and frame is $1K. Other parts will be priced upon request. I would be open to an offer on the entire lot.

Bill Erskine

Sorry for the delay in responding to everyone regarding these projects. I only have email at work so I did not see any of this until this moring. I got some of the parts out of the barn this weekend. I still have one more barn to unload. I will organize the parts and take some pictures. Probably be the end of the week or early next week before I have pictures. Right now it looks like three cars exploded with parts all over the place.

I will see if I can answer some of the more general questions. I am located near Burlington Vermont. The major things that are missing from the Bearcat are the starter, generator, water pump, the input gear, torque tube and drive shaft for the transaxle and probably a few other things yet to be determine. Some of the parts are in the barn that I still need to unload. But, it is mostly there.

If anyone would like to discuss these projects, I can be reached at 802-878-5303 in the evenings or on weekends.

Since there is so much interest in this, the first $35K takes everything.

Bill Erskine

I finally got most of the Stutz parts dug out of the barns and sorted out. I tried to attach some pictures here but got a message stating that I could not becaues a security setting was missing. If anyone would like pictures, let me know and I can send them directly to you. If there are pictures of specific items or areas that you would like, let me know and I will get them to you as well. If anyone has any ideas of what I need to do to get the pictures posted here, please let me know.

Bill Erskine

802-878-5303 evenings and weekends.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...