91 Production #

Guest my3buicks

Fyi, Burgundy (dark red) interior was not offered in 91. Flame Red took it's place after the end of 1990 production. Other interior colors carried over unchanged from 1990; blue, grey and beechwood (tan).

Were a very few special order with white/red, white/blue and perhaps white/tan (not certain on the latter) roadsters built by using up leftover white interior parts from 1990 select sixty production. No white interiors on coupes, of course.

Hopefully Barney will chime in here, I can't answer how many silver over red were built but you can be sure it wasn't many. Most flame red interiors went in white or black cars and a handful of red over red were built as well (that's a whole lotta red). Unsure if any pewter color cars were built with red interior, I've never seen or heard of one.

KDirk

1991 Silver coupes.... total of 64

with red interior..... a total of 11

5 had silver rub molding and 6 had black rub molding

no further break down at this time.

You did not ask but there were 9 silver coupes with Blue interior and remaining 44 had grey interior.

Guest my3buicks
post-30591-143142877543_thumb.jpgGoing to look at this one Friday, maybe the owner just thinks it's a 91 because to me this interior doesn't look flame red. Non-the-less it is of interest to me as my fun driver car.

Keith,

Not so easy to tell for sure from the picture posted, but that looks like burgundy interior to me. That would make it a 90 or someone did a complete interior swap - how likely is that? I can see it has the contoured instrumentation pod, not the squared off one of 88/89. I'd say a VIN check is in order.

KDirk

Guest my3buicks

Yes, he thankfully has the original wheels, he will take off and keep the ones on it. I will know as soon as i open the door if it is the bright red or dark, and the cupholder is a good one also. I will of course check the VIN.

Guest my3buicks

Sorry guys, I passed on this one prior to looking at it. If anyone is interested in it, it can be found on Akron:Canton Ohio Craigslist.

I am picking up another Reatta tomorrow afternoon in the Carolina's

Sorry guys' date=' I passed on this one prior to looking at it. If anyone is interested in it, it can be found on Akron:Canton Ohio Craigslist. I am picking up another Reatta tomorrow afternoon in the Carolina's[/quote'] I hope you're picking this one up. I've been eyeing it for some time. It's a beautiful car. I just don't need another Reatta. 30 seems like a nice round number for now. http://wilmington.craigslist.org/cto/4783933844.html

Also for what it's worth, the silver car has a black top on the dash pad. This is only found on grey and flame red interiors.

Guest my3buicks

That one is a nice one Marck, but out of my price range for a fun driver. Good fact to know on the silver car. Interesting.

I am sure you would recognize the one I am getting, the guy has bought a lot of stuff from you for it.

That one is a nice one Marck' date=' but out of my price range for a fun driver. Good fact to know on the silver car. Interesting. I am sure you would recognize the one I am getting, the guy has bought a lot of stuff from you for it.[/quote']

Ah it must be Geurt's car. That car is worth every penny. Very nice driver. He drove up one day and I installed everything for him. He's a great guy. The car needs a little love, rips in the door panel and faded carpets, but he's done everything mechanically I believe.